AllStatus.net | whatsapp status

  • I’m a great lover, I’ll bet.
  • The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
  • A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished. 
  • Marriage is a three ring circus: an engagement ring, a wedding ring, & suffering.
  • A husband was asked: Do u talk to wife after sex?
  • His answer: Depends, if I can find a phone. 
  • My mother always said don’t marry for money, divorce for money.
  • No one realizes the beauty of love, until you’re caught in it.
  • I started beliving in LOVE wen u said 4 the 1st time tat LOVE is BEAUTIFUL THING 
  • The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said. 
  • Our days are happier when we give people bit of our heart rather than piece of our mind
  • I cant be your first love but i promised to be your last love.
  • Marriage is the chief cause of divorce.
  • I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Youtube Downloader

Friendship Day Status 2021 | फ्रेन्डशिप डे स्टेटस २०२१