AllStatus.net | whatsapp status मराठी स्टेटस


  1. My life can be measured in hours
  2. I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
  3. Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
  4. A party without cake is just a meeting.
  5. Life is Short – Chat Fast!
  6. Don’t be violent be silent and show your talent..
  7. I’d far rather be happy than right.
  8. No guts, no glory, no brain, same story
  9. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
  10. forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.
  11. How do you occupy an idiot? Press down – Press up…Press Down…!
  12. I got less but i got best!I’d give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
  13. I’d far rather be happy than right.
  14. The person who hates you, loves you the most..
  15. Hi-ho, hi-ho, it’s hand grenades I throw.
  16. So many assume. So few know.
  17. I have the simplest tastes.
  18. Be you !!! The world will adjust.
  19. A ring is round & has no end, that’s how long I’ll be your friend.
  20. regular naps prevent old age.. especially if u take them while driving.
  21. If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.
  22. He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
  23. I’m not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
  24. May I go to the toilet = I’m fucking bored.
  25. Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
  26. Age is strictly a case of mind over matter.
  27. My first name and your last name would sound great together.
  28. If you cannot change your mind, you are sure you have one.
  29. Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet
  30. I can resist everything except temptations
  31. I don’t suffer from stress. I’m a carrier
  32. Save water drink beer.
  33. LIFE – LOVE = ZERO
  34. Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
  35. The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
  36. GIRL: Describe me in 1 word. —- BOY: Mine 😉
whatsapp videos click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Youtube Downloader

Friendship Day Status 2021 | फ्रेन्डशिप डे स्टेटस २०२१